Part 107 Waivers, Exemptions, and Certifications – How to Do All the Things You Can’t Do
Webinar – no charge
Date and time
Wednesday, August 17, 2016 1–2:30 p.m. ET
Part 107 goes into effect on August 29, 2016. The new regulations are flexible, but there are still many things that you cannot do . . . or can you? Part 107 established a system of waivers to help people unlock additional opportunities such as flight over people, at night, or from a moving vehicle. In addition, the exemption process is not going away. It can still be used to go beyond what the waivers permit, such as operating a vehicle weighing over 55 pounds. Finally, what about things like autonomous beyond visual line of sight package delivery? Is vehicle certification the answer?
This webinar, one of our continuing series, will answer these questions as well as provide you with the latest developments. Among the topics we will address:
- Part 107 Waivers, what can you do and how do you get one?
- What is the role of the Exemption process?
- Aircraft certification and unlocking the full potential of UAS technology.
- New guidance from the FAA on Part 107 pilot certification.
- Impact of the FAA reauthorization on UAS regulatory efforts.
Join Jim Williams (former Manager, FAA UAS Integration Office), Mark McKinnon and Mark Dombroff for this important UAS Webinar.
Please contact Barbara Butler at +1 703 336 8704
Gennaro Della Gatta at +1 212 398 5761